Saturday 4 June 2011

Command Prompt disappeared; help?

I%26#039;m trying to do some C++ for a class next year with, but vista%26#039;s command prompt is missing (?!?). Clicking on the shortcut icon tells you its unavailable. I%26#039;d use the Visual Studios C++ command prompt instead (I just got the free, express version, not the whole thing), but it automatically sends you to programfiles/visualstudio, and my computer won%26#039;t let me put files in there (It says I don%26#039;t have permission, but I%26#039;m the administrator). Could I somehow re-install command prompt, or, if that%26#039;s not possible, tell me how to change the directory from programfiles in visual studio%26#039;s command prompt?|||Goto your start menu


Click Run...


Type cmd or command.com


There you go|||vista has no run, but it has a search box... just type cmd in search box